Code of Conduct
We must all agree on acceptable behaviour in order to work together and
create a safe, happy and productive environment. Please read this
information carefully with the student.
- Be on time.
- Join in with all activities.
- Be enthusiastic and try your best.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
- Listen to the tutors and follow instructions.
- Wear appropriate footwear and clothing for ease of movement.
- Turn off your phone before the class starts.
- Do not use your phone or camera under any circumstances during the sessions.
- Do not eat food or chew gum during sessions.
- Do not leave your classroom without asking your tutor.
- Do not touch the piano or any props stored in the room.
- Do not bring any sports-gear or scooters into the room.
- Behave respectfully towards all Questors staff and other workshop participants.
- Adhere to all Questors Health and Safety measures.
Consequences of breaking the rules
If any of these rules are
broken, we will give 2 verbal warnings and after that we will contact
the parent/carer and the student may be excluded for the rest of the
If the student is unable to attend a session, please email email@example.com
or call 020 8567 0011 during office hours to let us know.
Please inform us of any medical conditions
we need to be aware of. If the student uses an inhaler or carry an
Epipen, please ensure they have this with them and that the tutors are
Students should only be on-site when attending the workshops, or for scheduled rehearsals and productions.
We advise students not to bring smartphones and
other mobile devices to The Questors. If they do, please be aware that
it is at their own risk as we do not take responsibility for any
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please
speak to a member of the Questors team before attending your first class. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 8567 0011 during office hours.