The Questors Theatre, one of the largest community theatres in Europe, is looking for a motivated Accounts Officer to join our tight knit team. Responsible to our Finance and Business Manager, you'll contribute to the day to day management of finances at the theatre to help support the work that we do.
- A minimum of two years' experience of working in a finance function
- Good word and excel knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Experience of working with accounting software
- Willingness to learn and get involved in a team environment
- Ability to interact with interested parties using all types of communicate
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Knowledge Bacs payment processing
- An interest in theatre and the arts
- An understanding of volunteer organisations
The role requires experience in day to day finance to cover the following:
- Sales ledger function
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger function including seeking appropriate authorisation.
- Account reconciliations
- Banking and cash handling
- Petty cash
- Bank and credit card transaction processing.
- Placing orders as required by authorised personnel
- An understanding of office procedures to support in the absence of another member of staff.
- Any ad hoc request relating to finance.
Please send a CV and cover leter of no more than one side of A4 so Jennifer Matthew on email@example.com. Deadline: Fri, 02 Feb 2024
Contact name: Jennifer Matthew
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Questors Theatre is an Equal Opportunities employer and we strive to create an inclusive environment that reflects and celebrates the borough of Ealing and surrounding local areas. We particularly encourage applications from Black, Asian and ethnically diverse people, D/deaf & disabled candidates as these groups are currently underrepresented in our staff team.