Workshop Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
We must all agree on acceptable behaviour in order to work together and create a safe, happy and productive environment. Please read this information carefully with the student.
• Be on time.
• Join in with all activities.
• Be enthusiastic and try your best.
• Be kind to yourself and others.
• Listen to the tutors and follow instructions.
• Wear appropriate footwear and clothing for ease of movement.
• Turn off your phone before the class starts.
• Do not use your phone or camera under any circumstances during the sessions.
• Do not eat food or chew gum during sessions.
• Do not leave your classroom without asking your tutor.
• Do not touch the piano or any props stored in the room.
• Do not bring any sports-gear or scooters into the room.
• Behave respectfully towards all Questors staff and other workshop participants.
• Adhere to all Questors Health and Safety measures. This includes Covid-19 measures.
Consequences of breaking the rules
If any of these rules are broken, we will give 2 verbal warnings and after that we will contact the parent/carer and the student may be excluded for the rest of the session.
If the student is unable to attend a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 8567 0011 during office hours to let us know.
Please inform us of any
medical conditions we need to be aware of. If the student uses an
inhaler or carry an Epipen, please ensure they have this with them and that the tutors are informed.
Students should only be on-site when attending the workshops, or for scheduled rehearsals and productions.
We advise students not to bring smartphones and other mobile devices to The Questors. If they do, please be aware that it is at their own risk as we do not take responsibility for any personal belongings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please speak to a member of the Questors team before attending your first session. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8567 0011 during office hours.