Spring Mini Beer Festival
The dates have been chosen for this year's Spring Mini Beer Festival: Thursday 9 to Saturday 11 June, so put them in your diaries now. There will be five beers available on the hand pumps plus others waiting in the cellar for when those come to an end.
The beers have now been ordered, so at any one time we hope to have a selection of five available from the following list of nine:
- Nethergate Priory Mild, 3.5%, Suffolk
- Fuzzy Duck Bramling Cross, 3.7%, Lancashire
- Daleside Blonde, 3.9%, North Yorkshire
- Hambleton Goldfield, 4.2%, North Yorkshire
- 1648 Three Threads, 4.3%, Sussex
- Cotleigh Barn Owl, 4.5%, Somerset
- Mordue US Pale Ale, 4.5%, Tyne and Wear
- Three Castles Corn Dolly, 4.7%, Wiltshire
- Bude Black Rock, 5.1%, Cornwall
- Gwynt y Ddraig Farmer's Pride medium cider, 5.3%, Powys
And no doubt there will be a selection of interesting bottled beers yet to be decided.
More details to come.